The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Taps, Hats Off, and Appreciation

I'm still trying to get settled after my cross-country move. The movers came yesterday, but fitting the stuff back into the house it came out of was like giving birth in reverse. Why is it that "stuff" expands to fill the available space. Three addition pieces of furniture threw six rooms into chaos. Now that whole Feng Shui thing is screwed up and I'll probably have to buy something else to get it fixed.

Additionally, the television doesn't work. I guess I can't complain. I bought it in May of 1990. It moved with me on 5 changes of station in those 15 years. 3 trans-Atlantic moves and 2 transcontinental.

I will not be filing a claim against the movers. Somehow I think they had nothing to do with it. It was a great piece of equipment, But 15 years is a long time and it never required a bit of maintenance or service during those years. "Hats off" to Hitachi. And a moment of silence for a dead "Road Warrior."

Also wanted to express appreciation to those of you that have been stopping by even though I haven't been posting. I'm dealing with new challenges and trying to grapple some alligators that have been living in the sewer. I should be a little more prolific before to long.

As for this morning, I'm off to Best Buy to look at TVs.

Hoo-Hah!

2 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

Hey Mr. Breeden - I have a question for you. You, being on a Mac as well, will hopefully know the answer. how do you get pictures on your blog? from what i've read, the programs need windows. help!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Ironcross:

Forget the TV get back to blogging. Nuttin on TV anyway.

Mason

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden