The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Praising the Brave, Damning the Hyenas

Theres a overweight man that's walking across the United States. I learned of this by accident as I was spinning up my iPod and tuning the car radio to recieve "Radio Free Ironcross." While I was setting up the iPod I caught a few minutes of FM broadcast. In this brief chatter break there were three Seattle morning show radio entertainers making fun of him. Apparently they found some humor in the courage and resolve of a 375 lb man setting off across the country on foot in order to improve his life.
I gather he took off from San Diego around 10 April and suffered some setbacks due to injury and illness, but in 3 months he's made 500 miles to a place called Seligman somewhere into the heart of Arizona. Here's his website.
Do those shallow comics have a shred of the courage that it takes to set off on a 3000 mile journey on foot? Have they suffered the privations that go with such a commitment?
He was disatisfied with his life so he took action, daring, bold and decisive. And those who do nothing but talk and laugh to earn their daily bread ridicule him. He made only a mile the first day but 25 on the last day of the journal that I checked. Their wagging tongues shame them and they are too far buried in their own useless pop culture to know it. And unknowingly they help spread the word of one who deserves public attention a lot more than they do.

Here's a Hoohah for Steve Vaught

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden