The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Face of Pride

They were carrying 65LB military packs on a 6.5 mile march around the base. He tripped and fell flat on his face. He got clear of the rucksack, got up, evaluated his mobility, and hoisted his ruck back on. With his face battered and bleeding, he smiled at his teammates and said "Let's Roll.
Example


This is who we are. We are not the whiners, the crybabies, the victims. We are the Avengers. We are Agents of Wrath. We are the Protective Wall. We do these things that this exceptional nation full of exceptional people will continue.

Todd Beamer, this one's for you, because you are one of us.

7 Comments:

Blogger ironcross11 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:02 PM  
Blogger ironcross11 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 PM  
Blogger ironcross11 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 AM  
Blogger ironcross11 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:03 PM  
Blogger ironcross11 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 AM  
Blogger ironcross11 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 AM  
Blogger ironcross11 said...

Upon request of interested parties, that which was debated here has been removed.

I stand by my assertions that we have yet to see a process that is anywhere near "ideal". If you wish to debate that premise, the history or the future, I'll be happy to indulge, but not here.

This is where I discuss subjects that are hobbies and interests that generally exclude work. The first time the content stopped meeting my intent I should have deleted. I apologize to all the good and worthy souls that might have taken offense during my strident defense of things I believe in. I'll leave it to you to determine whether that includes you.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden