The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Questions for the Uniter

Dear Mr. Obama,

You remind me of President Lincoln, but I’ll get to that part later.

That recent sound bite about energy policy was really frightening. Are you really so ignorant of economics as to think that increasing oil supply will not bring down prices? You said we can not drill our way out of this shortage. Are you really that stupid? I hate to think so. I realize the environmental nut jobs want you to say things like that, but I thought you were supposed to be different. You are supposed to be the one to unite us with the truth.
Supply and demand are not negotiable. If there is any truly demonstrable lesson of the 20th Century, it is that politically managed economies do not prosper. Ten years ago oil was one tenth the price it is today. Supply has been fairly constant but demand is way up and still rising. There are only two choices. Drill now and drill hard and ramp capacity just as fast as we can or slide into global recession. If you are not willing to see this, then your tuition at Harvard was a waste of money. It has been said that a liberal can't think his way out of ignorance. I refuse to believe it. Thinking and drilling have a lot in common.
Next, I was wondering what plan you have to curb the violence in our inner cities. So far I see that liberals have tried to solve the problems by throwing money at them for years. I also see that banning guns doesn’t make a lick of difference either. By a large statistical margin, if there is a murder in the United States, it was perpetrated by a person of color on another person of color. I refuse to believe that white people are too stupid to get weapons so I think it must be something that we are teaching or failing to teach people of color that is the problem. I think it would be highly disingenuous of you to suggest that it is racism that causes this since you seem to have learned the behaviors of success.
It is heartbreaking that so many young men of color find themselves in prison, but do you really think that they are innocent victims of the system? Maybe you could be the leader that saddles the blame for black on black crime on the perpetrators and the impolite and violent thug culture that produced them. Could you be the man that starts the process of holding African-Americans responsible for their own failures.
I heard a statement that you tried to make a moral connection between manmade global warming and sin. Do you really believe in God? Do you really believe that God would let us destroy this planet and the entire human race? Do you think that God would be disappointed if we did? So do you think God wants the human race to survive and prosper? … Then why do you support abortion on demand? If you are going to argue that environmental damage is an affront to God but you think that human life is unimportant to God, that seems to be blatant hypocrisy.
What’s up with that posse you run with? A convicted terrorist, a real-estate hustler, an Anti-American preacher or two, and an angry wife with a big chip on her shoulder about all the oppression she suffered while getting her ivy-league education and 6 figure jobs in corporate America. I’ll tell you, they don’t make you look good and they don’t sell your message of being a uniter very well. They scare me. America doesn’t need a lot of change. We need to stop making good food into stupid fuel. That will go a long way toward helping our image in the world. Also, if you and your friends would stop telling us how awful we are, that would probably help improve our image in the world. I notice that you spend a lot of time telling the country how wonderful you are. How about spending some time telling the world how wonderful America is? When I hear you run down the country, I have to wonder why you would want to be the leader of such an awful, hopeless place.

Oh yeah, you remind me of President Lincoln. He said “You can fool some of the people all of the time.” Yep, you got quite a crowd there.

Thanks for your time.

IC11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden