The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I Blog, Therefore I Think

Why do I blog? I blog for multiple reasons. Number 1 is for me.

#1. It forces me to make comprehensive appraisal of events and attempt to correlate cause and effect. The analysis of cause and effect is the key to survival. Observe, Orient, Decide, Act.
#2. Collective benefit. We all benefit from correct collective perceptions and solutions. Observe, Orient, Decide, Act.
#3. Vanity. I'd be lying if I didn't recognize the seductive power of social validation. The fact that even a small number people appreciate my "art" is enormously satisfying.

Why do you read what I blog? An interesting question indeed and I will probably poll that question in the near future. Each week, somewhere between 50 and 100 unique readers deliberately stop by. Yet only 13 took the time to respond to the poll on Larry. You come here to achieve your "blog" objectives. I help you do that. This is an attempt on my part to achieve my blogging objectives. Help me do that.

Larry is obviously miserable, so it would be in poor taste to make fun of him. But certainly one can learn from him. I've been itching to try out one of these web polls. You can help us both out by sending this around so the maximum number of people see it. Maybe it will find it's way into the VRAM of a lonely lady in Orange County, NY. Take a minute and pick an answer and take care you don't end up like Larry.




Pop Quiz on Happiness
Why is Larry unhappy?
He's married and in debt.
He's fallen out of love.
He's an accountant.
He feels trapped and helpless
He's forgotten what's important
He's living to supply the needs of others
View Result
Free Web Polls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden