The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Monday, May 09, 2005

The Pain of Dread

A vicious cycle.

You dread a particular task so much that you can't bring yourself to attack it. So you procrastinate on the basis of dread which is just a form of fear and then the procrastination brings guilt which is ultimately just a type of pain. Dread-fear, guilt-pain, remorse. The pain of fear, the fear of pain.

Hell, we'll all just feel a lot better if we just weigh in and get it done. Like that job I did today that I procrastinated for 6 months and then took only 2 hours.

I feel better. Yippee!

What job have you been putting off?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden