The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gay Hate Crime

Libel, Slander and Defamation of Character are all actionable under law. And I'm sick of all these Gay-Hate crimes. For some reason, the mainstream media amplifies the bellowing of This Old Queer. He rails on about all the hate focused on gays in this country. Sorry you old queen, but I don't see it. I see LGBT celebrated in film (Brokeback Mountain) on television (pick a show) and everywhere else in pop culture. There's an obvious reason for his bellowing though. To quote the ol' queen:
Don't any of you wonder why heterosexuals treat gays so brutally year after year after year, as your people take away our manhood, our womanhood, our personhood? Why, even as we die you don't leave us alone. What we can leave our surviving lovers is taxed far more punitively than what you leave your (legal) surviving spouses. Why do you do this? My lover will be unable to afford to live in the house we have made for each other over our lifetime together. This does not happen to you. Taxation without representation is what led to the Revolutionary War. Gay people have paid all the taxes you have. But you have equality, and we don't.
The reason for the dissonance is that he wants to twist lack of understanding and disapproval into hate. He is a typical leftist that is willing to lie to advance his agenda. The truth follows:

Virtually no one runs around all day thinking: "let's see how can I strike out a gay people today." But many of us resent having our culture hijacked by a bunch of anthropological deviates that want to shove their sexual preferences in our face and demand that we adapt our society to accomodate behaviors that make no sense from any scientific point of view.

By nature, all humans are suspicious of behaviors that run contrary to logic and experience. I completely understand why the mating urge is so strong in men. It's a genetic outcome of aggressive over passive. I understand why most women seek the protection of a male for herself and her offspring. It's a genetic predisposition to survival.

But what you label as hate is not hate. It's scientific inquiry. We don't understand what makes a man want to (use your imagination here) with another man. It runs contrary to everything we understand about genetic selection. Since we don't understand these behaviors that seem illogical and dangerous (think disease here), we're not in favor of throwing our support and government tax subsidies (which seem to be awfully important to you) behind them.

I rarely use the word hate. I cannot really even think of anyone that I hate. I have many liberals and other hypocrites that characterize behaviors that I disapprove of on a daily basis, but I don't hate them. You're far more likely to hear a stereotypical fag say: "I hate this, that, him, her, or them" that you are to hear me say such a thing. I think you are the one filled with hate. You have been fighting this losing battle for a losing cause. You have wasted your twisted little life in pursuits that escape the great purpose and now hate is the only thing you have left.

I hope you have the opportunity to read this. My life is magical. It always has been. I have spent it with a caliber of human beings that you've probably never been exposed to. I've flown through the night skies with giants. I have stumbled blindly through the darkness and the hand of God has never failed to save me from my own foolishness. My life is far better than I deserve and I can honestly acknowledge it without false humility. If your life has been less, I say you have no one but yourself to blame.

Oh, and as far as taxes paid? Since when do gays pay the same amount of taxes as non-gays. If gays are 3% of the population, they pay about 3% of the taxes. All across the country the rich pay the preponderance of taxes. They do not get the preponderance of benefits. That is why they are called transfers of wealth. What have taxes got to do with the cultural acceptance of suspiciously hazardous and illogical behaviors?

Now stop accusing me of hate. What you are and how you live are your fault - not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden