The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Does CBS Do the Timewarp?

The Timewarp is a dance step. As any fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show© can tell you, the steps to the "timewarp" are:
A jump to the left, followed by a step to the ri-yi-yi-i-i-e-ght (right) followed by a few other very slick moves that culminate with the pelvic thrust. But I digress. I'm going on record in that I believe that CBS will attempt to regain some shred of it's "Tiffany© news network" reputation by making a shift to the right and filling the vacuum for a centrist broadcast news outlet. I've suspected this ever since LGF and Powerline handed Dan his gold watch.

So If the years under Dan were a "jump to the left", consider this shifting the weight for that "step to the right" that inevitably follows.

If you have never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show, don't take this as a recommendation and don't ask. Some things are limited by shelf life and there are things that can't be explained.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a bit of a mind flip
You're into the ...uh, reality slip....

; >

Claire
e-biscuit.com

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden