The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I...State Your Full Name....

My son enlisted in the Air Force today. It was my privilege to stand next to him and raise my hand and re-enlist for the last time. I have one son and he has chosen to serve his country. I’m very proud of him. I pray that he will be safe, but I pray more fervently that he will be tireless, honorable, and courageous, no matter what the price. He plans to be a Special Operations Warrior also. I give him to the nation to use as a weapon of war.

Example

I also pray that the Air Force is aware of the awesome destructive power that I have just delivered into their hands. You have no idea...

A quote comes to mind from a Soldier, Patriot and Philosopher. (French, believe it or not. Whodathunkit?)

"I'd like to have two armies: one for display with lovely guns, tanks, little soldiers, staffs, distinguished and doddering generals, and dear little regimental officers who would be deeply concerned over their general's bowel movements or their colonel's piles, an army that would be shown for a modest fee on every fairground in the country.

"The other would be the real one, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, who would not be put on display, but from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight."
--Jean Larte Guy,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden