The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Phony Indian Uprising at Credibility Gap

Ann Coulter takes Ward Churchill to task in her weekly column (Sitting BullS**t) and does a fine job of it, so this won't take long.

What I've seen missing in descriptions of this whole affair is that the University of Colorado is supposed to be an institution of learning. This means that statements of fact require support before being accepted as "science". Perhaps this is why Gay, Womens and Native American Studies' are "studies" instead of "science". There's little or no "science" involved.

Native American tribal registrars deny the validity of Ward Churchill's claims of Native American ancestry. His claims of combat duty are unsupported. So are his comparisons of 9/11 victims to "little Eichmanns."

Do you know who Eichmann was? He was the maliciously effective executive behind Hitler's "Final Solution". He crafted an efficient genocide of Jews for the "Third Reich". He actively supervised the design of the holocaust. He had malice.

Perhaps Amerika is not doing everything we could to sustain ignorant and useless cultures around the globe. Maybe we aren't shipping enough of our wealth to the penniless masses who produce nothing, invent nothing and contribute nothing. Maybe we just don't care enough about cultures that can't feed themselves. I know I don't. I am not a multiculturalist. I measure cultures the same way I measure everything else, by comparing it's output to it's input. I care about the people, but I don't hold myself accountable for their culture. If I sustain them I perpetuate a useless culture that is a plague upon the people that carry it. I become complicit in their hardship.

I am apathetic toward people that insist on perpetuating backward, oppressive, nepotistic, misogynistic useless cultures. Just like an addict, the way out is by bottoming out. Once they bottom out, they start to make changes. Examples: 19th century Japan, the 20th century Soviet Union and Post WWII Europe, 21st Century China, India and Pakistan, Ireland, Malaysia.

Yes, there is much support for the theory that poverty is rooted in culture. Therefore, I am apathetic.

But apathy and malice are two different things. The Regents of UC should be using their spank to teach Ward Churchill the difference.

Ward Churchill is a liar. He is an opportunist. He is a vulture that has made a living claiming to be something he isn't.
He's "whitey", pretending to be a "hyphenated" american, a pacifist pretending to be a combat veteran and a nit-wit pretending to be a man of learning.

A man of learning? From what I can tell, he hasn't learned anything.

Hoo-Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden