The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Gifts That God Gives

I was up at Walter Reed visiting one of my troops today and I saw something wonderful in the hallway.

There was a young man in a wheelchair. His left leg was amputated just above the knee. His tall slender dark haired wife was standing over him as he cradled his newborn child in his arms. I was observant enough to know that I was seeing something remarkable. I wanted to stop and hug them, tell them to love and look out for each other and express my best wishes, but it would have been an imposition on such a intimate moment.

A man who has given much on behalf of many, a woman who has given love and support to her husband the warrior, and a child that is a gift from God. I don't know them, but I wish them all the best that life has to offer. May God bestow peace and prosperity upon this little family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden