The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I got a funny email from a gal I haven't seen in 17 years. We didn't even know what e-mail was then. I don't know how she found the blog. Perhaps she googled my name. Maybe she is in contact with my old buddy Howie. I don't know...

I tried to e-mail back but she doesn't answer my reply. How strange is that? Maybe her spam blocker is cutting me out. Hey CW... Are you there?

Here we are at the New Year which is a natural time for reflection. Thinking about an "auld acquaintance" will send you spiraling into reflection in a Big Apple New Years Eve (New York) second.

The result of my reflection... Hoo-Hah! What a ride it's been! A First-Class, all-in, balls to the wall, pedal to the floor, hair on fire, savage assault on the edges of the envelope. I can only conclude that it's been much better than I deserve and it's still getting better.

Don't resolve to make yourself what you can and ought to be. Instead of resolving, actually make yourself what you ought to be.

You could do it today because it will make your life better or you could do it today because AlGore says that global warming is going to end the world pretty soon and we're all gonna die and it just hopeless and we're running out of time. It doesn't matter why you decide to do it. Just do it. Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden