The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Friday, February 18, 2005

The Majik 8 Ball Predicts...

The Majik 8 Ball predicts that Howard Dean is not the DNC Chairman on 31 Dec 2005. I know this is bold. I know I might have to eat crow. I just can't miss the opportunity to be the first.

This buffoon just makes me cringe. He makes Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton seem as "establishment" as Dwight Eisenhower and Adlai Stevenson. How he lasted as a governor (even in Vermont) escapes me. The fact he got elected as the chief executive of a state frightens me. Within the last couple of weeks, he's grabbed great headlines with his proclamation of hate for Republicans and his charitable identification of people of color with low paying service industry jobs.

News flash for Howard. Republicans don't care how you feel... or feel about them and if Fair Skinned Elitist Democrats had any sense, they wouldn't either.
However "people of color" everywhere should be outraged. In one statement he summed up the last 40 years of shallow liberal condescension. "I... Howard Dean hereby allocate all people of color to the Hotel Staffing wing of the Democratic Party."

Howard, if you are is as good a physician as you are a politician, it's good that you don't practice. If I were a past patient of yours, I'd schedule myself for one of those full body scans to look for medical paraphernalia you might have misplaced.

I predict the treatment will do more damage than the ailment. I wonder if the bill GWB signed today will bar the DNC from suing you for malpractice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden