The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Value of Virtue

I used to love doing business using ebay and paypal. It was such a slick operation and the experience on the large was positive. But there are so many scams and schemes out there now that I feel like I'm taking unreasonable chances anytime I fire it up. Buying on eBay is plagued by stolen identities that are black holes for your money. Selling through paypal is plagued by chargebacks after the goods have been shipped and recieved. I'm a pretty wary customer and have uncovered a number of schemes, but I think it's just a matter of time until I get burned.

I'd like to have the money to set up and crush the scammers just for fun. Pull them in and pin them down and then duct tape them to a chair in a dark room and cut off body parts as a warning to future thieves. When they steal, they increase the need for security and caution, they decrease the market for goods, they drive up the cost of doing business for everyone. Commerce suffers, putting constant downward pressure on the economy, and trite or no, it is those at the bottom that get hurt most.

Think about it. Do you add to the cost of doing business? Are you the kind of customer or merchant that you would want to do business with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden