The Brutality of Reason Example

By Ironcross One-One

Slicing and dicing things into pieces small enough
to be fed to Liberals, Kooks and Anti-Americans.
When feeding Kooks and Anti-Americans
I suggest a potato gun.
Example

If you are the emotional liberal type, this mindspace will make you uncomfortable. If you think my logic or facts are faulty, lets discuss it. When your findings disagree with my findings, that is dialogue. But using rhetoric to disagree with science is demogoguery. No demogoguery! I usually refrain from insults, but occasionally, ignorance and liberal hypocrisy bring out the worst in me.

Name:
Location: Edge of Nowhere, Washington, United States

Military Jumper, Diver, Motorcycle Rider, Air Traffic Control and Demolitions Man. I build furniture and cabinets and can frame, roof, wire, plumb and finish a house. Can weld steel, drive heavy equipment, build pole barns and mortared rock walls. Have written one bad novel and one brilliant thesis. And I play the guitar.

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Warning to the Leftists

This recent spate of Threats aimed at Global Warming Skeptics makes me laugh. There are liberals suggesting stripping the accreditation of weathermen and Nuremburg-type trials for vocal skeptics of Global Warming. Ever notice that liberals only like their "free" speech?

Let me explain something. I'll exercise my right of free speech. I'll say what I believe. And if you send jack-booted Nazi thugs for me, I'll be hard to find and if they do find me I'll kill them before I'll let them take me. In actuality, I doubt you could find 10 real gunslingers in America that would be willing to arrest people for such trials.

Cops are able to deal with undisciplined criminals. Cops trying to deal with a rebellious but disciplined 50% of American society up in arms over free speech would be a whole different matter. You think they have an insurgency in Iraq? You try suppressing free speech here and see what happens. The military would refuse to follow such orders. Most of the police probably would too. The ones that did follow those orders would have their hands full. I know tricks that would make the libs pee their Armani diapers

My Oath: To protect and defend the constitution of the United States, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. To me, that would be declaring open season on liberals with no bag limit. Think about it, It ain't the libs that own the guns. Why do you think they want gun control?

You've often read here that I believe in embracing conflict. The showdown between the conservatives with guns and the liberals with the courts and the press is one I'd love to get done with. Go Ahead...Make My Day.

I need to buy some more ammo.

1 Comments:

Blogger TexMatt said...

I agree you word for word....I wish there were more people like you in high places...

You were a mentor of mine during one of my schools about a year ago....I've enjoyed your blog ever since.

Take care and know that your blog is getting passed around...

TexMatt

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 Michael A. Breeden